Tuesday 6 April 2010

Performance at DARB 17 18

Hello everyone

Sooooooo.. Theopisti and Sheridan left yesterday after 11 days; it was a pleasure having them here and Theopisti accomplished a lot during her time. Azumi doesn't arrive until 17th, so the interim time is going to be busy with organising new writing classes and NEW NEWS FRESH OFF THE PRESS... I have a performance at Darb 17 18 on the 24th April for the opening party of SPLIT; the new show at Darb. I will be performing some existing work and writing new pieces and have to find a guitarist to work with on few numbers. It will be an exciting night! The opening parties at Darb are always fantastic and busy. Then at the end of April I will be running writing classes from Darb twice weekly; Mondays and Wednesday evenings.

Anyway.. I have a private student in a few hours and have to read through her work and then I have class tonight and need to prepare the lesson. Tomorrow I will go to Darb and talk about the performance and then go over to Artellewa and see what that's all about!

Bye for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment