Saturday 5 May 2012

Creative Writing Course starting at Diwan Tuesday May 22nd

*Starts Tuesday May 22nd! Register soon to get your place!

Creative Writing Course
with Linda Cleary

The Creative Writing course acts as an extended masterclass looking at various techniques and exercises to open up and improve writing skills, work with metaphor and imagery, create texts and narratives to given themes and word counts as well as free writing.

There is no criteria other than a willingness to open up one's writing; the course is designed that people of varying writing experience can participate and each draw their individual benefits.

4 weeks (8 hour course)
One session per week (2 hour session) on Tuesdays
Starting 22nd May
from 7:30 pm till 9:30 pm
at Diwan Heliopolis

Price: 480 L.E
Limited number - please register in advance at any Diwan store (and give date and course name)
Age group: for adults (17 yrs +)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I am so glad i've find this blog. I am really insterested in this course. I am a mexican journalist and I love to write but actually I never tried to do it in english, so this is a very great opportunity to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Viridiana, and thank you for your emails - I have only just returned from a trip and could not reply before now. I hope to see you on this course or another soon :) All best, Linda

    ReplyDelete