Friday 9 November 2012

Paris, Rome, Berlin and Elsewhere!

Dear Community, I want to build some contacts in Paris, Berlin and Rome (though could be other places too!).
I am thinking to go to another country next year and it would be great to meet up with other writers (and other artist mediums) and venues.
I would like to deliver Creative Writing workshops (in English) and work with a venue where I can also develop and host various literary initiatives, salons, writing surgeries, events, readings, shows, happenings etc, the kind of thing I am doing here.
Any contacts are greatly appreciated ;)) Please comment here or email me on: lindawildfire@hotmail.com
Thanks and please pass this blog www.artsresidencycairo.blogspot.com and also: www.writerscentre.blogspot.com to anyone who you think might be helpful or interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment